1. The beam flange mounting system is designed to attach to the flange of an unsloped beam usually an I-beam that runs directly above your proposed track.
2. The beam flange connectors attach to the I-beam above via the c-clamp connector. They will connect two pieces of track with the joint centered in their bottom bracket.
3. Use the provided set screws to secure the track into the connector.
4. The beam flange split supports are designed to hold the ends of each track run. The split supports will support the track but will not connect two track pieces together.
5. If your track runs end at existing walls, you can substitute the split supports for wall mount end stops.
6. If your track runs do not end at existing walls, then please use the beam flange split support-mounted to the I-beam above via the c-clamp connector, to support the end of your track. Adjustable end stops should be used at track end stop rollers from falling out of the track.
7. Once the track is mounted, the rollers should be slid into the tracking. The end stops should then be put in. Curtains can be hung from there.