Barn divider industrial curtains manufactured in-house by AmCraft can be used to separate sections in a barn, greenhouse or other agricultural facility.
Quick Quote for Commercial Barn Curtains
Some of these functions and benefits of a barn curtain wall are (but not limited to): Livestock Stalls/Shelters, Basic Level Insulating Dividers, Grain or Feed Storage Dividers, Entry/Exit Door Curtains and more!
- Retractable or Stationary
- Fire Rated ASTM E-84 Class A or NFPA-701
- Fabricated to Fit Your Workspace
- PVC Vinyl Material
- Durable, Easy to Clean
Industrial Curtain Specialist at
Learn more about Commercial Barn Curtains
Types of Industrial Curtains for Agricultural Use
- Single-ply Barn Curtains – Single-ply curtains, when combined with proper edge sealing, will eliminate the air flow from one area to another. Basic dividers can positively impact energy efficiency, shelter livestock from extreme weather, and protect equipment from the elements.
- Insulated Barn Curtains – Using insulated industrial barn dividers, combined with edge sealing options, not only eliminates airflow effectively but additionally insulates between two areas that have a substantial temperature differential. For geographical areas that experience warmer or colder climates than average, which would affect animals, crops, and machinery, an insulated barn door curtain is available in several different thicknesses and R-values to accommodate the operational needs of a farm environment.
Custom Curtain System Planning for Your Barn
Our team is ready to assist you with your commercial barn needs! Contact us today to discuss your space and curtain divider system layout with one of our representatives.