AmCraft offers three industrial curtain wall enclosure options: Floor-to-Ceiling Soft Wall Enclosures, Suspended Soft Wall Enclosures, and Free Standing Soft Wall Enclosures. We can help you choose the curtain wall enclosure that best suits your intended use, facility’s configuration and structural needs.
Quick Quote for Curtain Enclosures
In order to maintain the integrity of a system, the combined details of a curtain enclosure project generally help our team to determine if an engineer will assist with the structural design. We work closely with a structural engineer to provide 2D or 3D technical drawings, load calculations, an accurate cost breakdown, and any additional advice pertaining to your requirements.
Learn more about Curtains Enclosures
Option #1: Floor-to-Ceiling Soft Wall Enclosure
- The most economical curtain enclosure option
- Uses your existing ceiling and can accommodate most obstructions
- Custom panels can seal to your roof deck
- Curtain enclosure sides can be retractable or stationary
- Does not block existing lighting, fire detection & suppression systems
- Quantity and location of access points (entry/exit) fits your needs
- No size limitation on the enclosure
*May require filler panels to seal open trusses to optimize edge sealing.
Option #2: Suspended Soft Wall Enclosure
- Has a suspended metal grid to support a soft ceiling cover
- Can be located against a wall or in a corner
- Sliding industrial track system and/or fixed mounting system available
- You determine the height of enclosure ceiling
Option #3: Free Standing Soft Wall Enclosure
- Has a partially-suspended support grid for a flexible vinyl ceiling cover
- Free-standing and floor-supported
- Retractable and fixed (stationary) mounting options
- Can be located anywhere in your building
- Low outgassing flexible walls
- Static Dissipative Strip Curtains
- Flame-Rated Rigid or Softwalls
- Sound-Blocking/Absorbing Panels
- Thermal Wall and Ceiling Systems
- Anti-microbial Wall/Ceiling Vinyl Materials
- FDA/NSF Rated Wall/Ceiling Flexible PVC Materials
Industrial Curtain Enclosures for Noise
Industrial curtain enclosures that block noise can increase productivity by isolating the source of the noise, protecting workers from distracting sounds, and also to meet OSHA requirements of noise reduction. Another use for curtain wall enclosures would be the reverse usage – enclosing a designated area so the ambient sound outside of the enclosure does not interfere with the interior processes. For more information on this type of enclosure, please go to: Noise Control Enclosures.
Insulated Curtain Enclosures for Air Management
Insulated curtain enclosures are most effective when edge sealing options are employed, creating an airtight environment that eliminate air flow and enhances temperature control. A framed enclosure system builds the flexibility to create not only an insulated environment, but also a separation of an enclosed workspace from the rest of your much larger area.
Industrial Curtain Walls for Cleanrooms
A softwall cleanroom enclosure typically consists a metal frame / structure, which can be mobile or stationary, covered with a flexible, non-porous vinyl skin. Entry and exit points, as well as configuration, are discretionary. The available material options for the flexible vinyl “skin” are typically dictated by your requirement. Most applications are more effectively handled with an enclosed top type of construction. All AmCraft enclosure curtains have the standard 2ft x 4ft or 2ft x 2ft grid type ceiling construction so as to accept standard lighting, filtration, and ventilation units. Once the curtain walls have been attached securely to the structure, the finished product will effectively enclose an area, creating a workspace that is easy to maintain and reconfigurable, if necessary. Available sizes range from 8ft x 8ft to 20ft x 40ft. We urge you to check with your local fire authority relative to the viability of the enclosure curtain system you envision.
Enclosure Solutions for Manufacturing
AmCraft Manufacturing fabricates industrial curtain enclosures and industrial cleanrooms for a wide range of manufacturing requirements. To help you best, we need to know the following:
- The Desired Air Quality Level
Can be an informal description of your situation.
- The Required Temperature and Humidity Levels
- The Surrounding Environment
A description of the applicable interior construction.
- The Amount of Controlled Environment Space you Need
Height and Footprint.
- Entry and Exit Frequency and Positions
Where are your access points, and how many do you need?
- The Intended Operation / Specific Process for the Enclosure
What is the curtain enclosure being used for? What purpose does it serve?
- Does the area currently have a sprinkler system?
Your local fire authority is the best source of information.
- Location of the Curtain Enclosure relative to Existing Walls
Will the enclosure be attached to existing walls at any point or freestanding?
Entry & Exit Options
- Strip Doors
Flexible PVC strips that overlap for maximum closure.
- Swinging Impact Doors
Solid, two-way swinging doors that open upon push or pull impact.
- Sliding Doors
Doors that slide from side to side for access when needed.
- Hinged Locking Doors
Solid, one-way doors that lock for security.
Most AmCraft industrial curtain enclosures are at a standard height (8ft high) and are easily erected with 2-3 people and basic tools. All components can be modular, which builds in flexibility. Attachment of the flexible vinyl curtains to the curtain enclosure assembly is included and encloses the given area effectively. Airtight edge sealing options are also available. Below are pictures of an application that required industrial insulated curtain walls for an enclosure. Other enclosure applications are:
- Welding Curtain Enclosure
- PVC Strip Curtain Enclosure
- Clear Vinyl Enclosure
- Acoustic Curtain Enclosures
- Industrial Cleanroom Enclosure
- Industrial Insulated Curtain Enclosure
- Automotive Repair Enclosure
- Paint Booth Enclosure
- And more!