Spray paint booth curtains are an economical means of completing a spray paint enclosure or prep area.
Quick Quote for Paint Booth Curtains
Auto body painting is the most common use of portable paint booth curtains, but they are also commonly used to contain powder coating operations. Any operation that involves applying liquid, powder, or airborne particulates can benefit from the use of an industrial spray booth curtain. Additionally, sandblasting applications utilize curtain walls for dust control. Within the auto paint shop industry, some of the uses also include: paint prep stations, wash bay stalls, metal and fabrication areas, airborne particle containment, and other applications related to spray paint booth shops.
Learn more about Paint Booth Curtains
Materials Used in Spray Booth Curtains
Prep, Primer, and Paint
You can choose from a wide variety of different options, such as:
- Filter Panels (NESHAP-approved media is used)
- Floor Sweeps (seals the bottom of your portable paint booth curtain to the floor for a more airtight paint booth enclosure area)
- Vision Panels (tinted transparent welding vinyl available in colors to choose from)
- Custom-Printed Logos (To customize your auto paint enclosures)
- Retractable /Stationary Options (Open up your painting area by pulling to the side, or have fixed paint booth curtain walls)
- Translucent vinyl material used for the enclosure ceiling
- Floor-to-Ceiling mounting utilizing existing lights
- Suspended / Freestanding Models that may include standard or specialty paint booth light fixtures
- Installation takes days instead of months for “construction”
- Long-lasting, portable spray booth curtain walls in comparison to complete construction build-outs
- Portable Spray Booth options are available
- and more!
There are a variety of ways in which AmCraft can help your vehicle repair shop to meet requirements for a paint booth curtain enclosure. Our freestanding models create an enclosed spray painting booth area where there isn’t an interior structural element to attach to, in order to work with your current car / truck paint shop layout.